How can we help you?
Click the appropriate link below for more information about each topic.
- Contacts, Locations and Hours
- Shopping Assistance
- Payment Information
- Delivery and Installation Information
- Extended Warranty Information
- Return Policy
Contacts, Locations and Hours
Grand's central delivery, customer service and sales departments can be reached six days a week at 888.396.8165. Representatives are standing by from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM during the week and 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on Saturdays to assist you in your purchase.
Listed below is some valuable information and tips to help you while browsing our vast online selection of appliances, electronics and bedding products.
- Ask an Expert. Use our knowledgeable and attentive salespeople as a resource. Our sales associates are well versed on both the products we sell and the promotions we have access to in order to assist you in finding the best products to fit both your needs and your budget. Call 888.396.8165 or click here to find the location nearest you.
- Check our promotions page and online Outlet Center. Maximize your dollar with specials from Grand. The promotions page lists all manufacturer incentives and Grand-only specials by brand and product type. The online Outlet Center features floor models, scratch and dent, clearance and discontinued product. Be sure to check both before you buy.
- Carefully measure your available space. Be sure to measure in multiple spots because cabinets and countertops are not always cut or set completely straight. Also, be on the lookout for pipes, valves or other obstructions that may cause installation problems.
- Double-check the fuel for appliances powered by gas or electricity. You may have never thought to check this with your current appliances, particularly your dryer. However, features and pricing vary based on the fuel type so it is important to determine the proper fuel early in the shopping process.
- Accessorize your purchase. We stock all the cables, cleaners, mounts and other accessories you need to complete your purchase. Budgeting for accessories like cables, surge protectors, cleaners, etc. will help you plan for your purchase to include everything you need for installation, proper performance and maintenance of your new purchase.
- Let us deliver and install your purchase. Most people only purchase the products we sell a couple times in a lifetime; we deliver and install them every day. Our courteous, professionally trained crews are capable of delivering and installing your purchase according to the manufacturer's specifications with care and respect for you and home.
Online ordering is available for select items, however most items on our website must be ordered over the phone or in person at a Grand Appliance and TV showroom. In store sales can be paid by cash, check, credit card, PayPal or financed through Wells Fargo (see below for financing details). Online orders can only be paid by credit card. We accept all major credit cards including American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa.
Please contact us to order a product that is not available for online purchase. To speak with one of our product experts, call 1-888-396-8165, visit one of our showrooms or email us. In fact, we have a quote request tool for you to email us directly from a product page. Just click Add to Quote Request on the product page and add your info, comments and questions. You can even add multiple products for a package quote request. We will respond to emailed quote requests within one business day. Please note that our online sales department is closed on Sunday. Quote requests submitted after hours on Saturday or on Sunday will be responded to by end of day on Monday. For immediate attention, please call the store nearest you.
Financing Info: All purchases $599 or more qualify for special financing offers through Wells Fargo (subject to credit approval, see store for details). Term lengths vary based on our current promotion, but plans feature an open line of credit, quick credit decisions, convenient payment methods and instant product availability. For your safety, transactions must be completed in person at a Grand Appliance and TV showroom. You can apply online to save time in the store. Choose the store from which to intend to purchase from the list below to get the application process started:
- Brookfield: 17800 W. Bluemound Rd., Brookfield, WI 53045, Ph. (262) 796-1810
- Chicago: 1300 W. North Ave., Chicago, IL 60642, Ph. (773) 252-1908
- Crystal Lake: 1275 Randall Rd., Crystal Lake, IL 60014, Ph. (815) 455-1445
- Forest Park: 7440 W Madison St Forest Park, IL 60130, Ph. (708) 771-4763
- Genesee Depot: W309 S4739 Executive Dr., North Prairie, WI 53153, Ph. (262) 968-9050
- Greenfield: 6531 W Layton Ave Greenfield, WI 53220, Ph. (414) 281-4700
- Kenosha: 7320 75th St., Kenosha, WI 53142, Ph. (262) 656-1661
- Libertyville: 240 Peterson Rd., Libertyville, IL 60048, Ph. (847) 549-9807
- Madison: 6220 Nesbitt Ave., Madison, WI 53719, Ph. (608) 288-0400
- Naperville: 1356 N. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60563, Ph. (630) 416-1500
- Racine: 10400 Washington Ave., Sturtevant, WI 53177, Ph. (262) 598-9281
- Waukegan: 2915 Grand Ave., Waukegan, IL 60085, Ph. (847) 336-4725
- Wauwatosa: 11728 W. North Ave., Wauwatosa, WI 53226, Ph. (414) 476-3000
- Zion (Outlet): 3300 16th St., Zion, IL 60099, Ph. (847) 746-6000
NOTE: Grand uses best practices for fraud protection and reserves the right to deny suspicious purchases.
Delivery and Installation
Let us deliver and install the products you've purchased. While you may only purchase the products we sell a couple times in your lifetime, we deliver and install these products to customers just like you every day. Our crews can deliver your new purchase with care for you and your home and install the products to perform up to the manufacturer's specifications.
Our goal is to make planning for and accepting a delivery as easy as possible. To that end, here are some ways we separate ourselves from our competitors:
- Quick Delivery Turnaround. We deliver six days per week in most markets in order to be able to accommodate your schedule.
- Accurate Delivery Windows. We use sophisticated software to plan each delivery route so we can provide you with accurate two to three hour delivery windows the day before your delivery.
- Real-Time GPS Delivery Tracking. Our delivery trucks are equipped with GPS tracking devices so we can notify you on the day of your deliver if there are any unforeseen delays.
- Driver Call Aheads. Our drivers will call you 30-40 minutes before arriving so you can meet them back at the home if you need to be away from home at any time during the delivery window. This is especially helpful when receiving a new refrigerator because it gives you an opportunity to clean out your refrigerator while they're en route to minimize the potential for food spoilage.
- Follow-Up Calls. We want to make sure you were happy with your delivery experience, which is why we call every customer the day after delivery to ensure the delivery went smoothly. Calling each customer gives us valuable feedback and allows us to immediately fix any problems that may have occurred.
We don't sub-contract our local delivery service. Each delivery crew is made up of Grand employees driving Grand-owned delivery trucks. Drivers are carefully screened and trained to provide each customer with an excellent delivery experience. We can also provide installation for every product we sell in most markets.
Although we cover a lot of ground, some installations may be sub-contracted to one of our trusted installation partners. Each sub-contracted installer undergoes a stringent screening process to ensure they meet proper certifications, insurance levels and capability to provide the same commitment to quality and customer service that you expect of us.
- How do I schedule a delivery? If you did not schedule delivery at the time of sale, call (888) 396-8165 or contact your salesperson to schedule delivery.
- How do I get my delivery window? We will call all deliveries the day before delivery with a 2-3 hour window for delivery. We do not deliver on Sundays, so Monday delivery window calls will be made on Saturday. Delivery window calls will begin each day at 3:00 PM. If you would like to contact us for your delivery time, call (888) 396-8165.
- What should I do to prepare for my delivery? The first thing you should do is verify your order particulars. In particular, re-measure your space to ensure the item fit in the intended location and check connections to ensure you purchased to appropriate fuel type. In the event of snow, be sure you've cleared a path to your door so our drivers can get into the home safely.
- Who should I contact with specific questions about my delivery? Prior to the day of your delivery, your salesperson is your best point of contact for most delivery and installation questions. On the day of your delivery, contact customer service at (888) 396-8165.
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged? You have the right to refuse any product due to damage. Look over each product carefully before signing for the delivery. A signed delivery receipt indicates that all items pertaining to the sale or delivery are received in good condition, free from damage or defect.
- What should I do if my property is damaged during delivery? Although we place a very high value on your personal property, occasionally accidents do happen. Grand will take accountability and fix problems when we've caused damage to your property. To report property damage, indicate the damage on your delivery receipt when signing for the delivery. A customer service agent will be in touch with you within one business day to determine the proper solution.
- Is your labor guaranteed? Most labor performed by Grand is guaranteed for 30 days from the date of installation. Water line connections must be inspected before the installer leaves. Future leaks or property damage caused by future leaks are not the responsibility of Grand Appliance and TV. Labor provided by a Grand-certified or other third-party installer is warranted by the installer. Ask your sales associate for details.
NOTE: The information above pertains to local delivery and installation only. Customers that live within 35 miles of a Grand Appliance and TV location qualify for the services above. Customers outside of that delivery range must contact us in order to determine delivery and installation specifics.
Grand is an authorized dealer for every product on its site, which means anything you purchase comes with the full manufacturer's warranty. Although most manufacturers only cover their products for one year, the expected life span for most of the products we sell is 10-12 years. Repairing or replacing your product after the manufacturer's coverage ends can be very expensive. Protect your investment with an extended warranty from Grand Appliance and TV.
Here are some key reasons to purchase an extended warranty.
- Affordable and Flexible Coverage. Most five-year extended warranties cost less than one out of warranty service call. They are available for different lengths of time as well to accommodate your needs.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Grand's extended warranty covers things your manufacturer's warranty does not. For example, our extended warranty protects your product from damages due to electrical surges. In addition, your extended warranty covers up to $200 for lost food due to refrigerator malfunction.
- One-Call Problem Resolution. One call solves it all. Simply call 1.888.446.8008 and a friendly customer service representative will make all the arrangements to have your product serviced by an expert technician in a timely manner.
- Protection If You Move. Are you planning to take your appliance or electronics product with you when you move? No problem. Your extended warranty is portable and moves with you. We have a nationwide network of factory-authorized service technicians.
- No Deductible. There are no up-front or backend repair costs. You pay nothing for covered repairs.
- Protection If You Sell. Are you planning to sell your home and leave your appliance or electronics product in the home? Again, no problem. For a small transfer fee, your extended warranty can be transferred to the new owner for the remainder of the contract.
- No Lemon Policy. Your product will be replaced if it requires more than three out of warranty service calls within a 12 month period.
- Fully Backed and Guaranteed. Your extended warranty is fully insured by an A rated insurance holding company.
- Covers Parts and Labor. If you experience electrical or mechanical failure due to normal wear and tear or defects in workmanship or materials, your extended warranty covers all parts and labor needed to return your product to factory specifications.
- Grand's Half-Back Guarantee. If you purchase a 5-year warranty but do not use your warranty within the length of the contract, we'll give you half of the value back in the form of a credit towards any purchase $399 or more. Restrictions apply, call us for more details.
For more information about our extended warranties, call (888) 396-8165 to speak with a customer service representative.
Grand is committed to customer satisfaction. We know returning a product is stressful on customers so we`re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase. To speak with a product expert, call 1.888.396.8165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common problems that can be avoided result from ordering the wrong size or wrong fuel product. It is important to carefully measure your space before purchasing. Countertops and/or cabinets are not always cut or set completely straight so it`s important to measure in multiple places to ensure accurate measurements. If purchasing an appliance, determine whether the appliance is fueled by gas or electricity. If electric, be sure to purchase a product with the appropriate voltage rating.
If a return is necessary, Grand`s customer service representatives are standing by to help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call toll free 1.888.396.8165 x 222 or email email@example.com. Authorized returns will be given an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Policies and procedures for obtaining an RMA vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
- Defective Products. Most products sold by Grand include a one year, parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify customer service of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 48 hours of receiving goods, please contact the product`s manufacturer. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
- Damaged Products. All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. Products damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product will be delivered by one of Grand`s delivery teams for all local deliveries. Call (888) 396-8165 local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. Grand customer service will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. Call (888) 396-8165 for more information.
- The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 14 days of receiving it. To begin the return process, you must notify customer service within the 14 day grace period. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and included accessories (i.e. remotes, cables, hoses, etc). Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or will incur a 25 percent restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned.
Shipping and handling charges from our warehouse are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred when returning a product. Special order merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange unless it is damaged or defective.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company abide by these terms. Grand reserves the right to cancel orders at anytime.