If you’re like most people, you only buy the products we sell a couple times in your lifetime and often the purchase results from some annoying situation like discovering a dead fridge full of fresh food or an oven that won’t heat a week before Thanksgiving. With little time to research retailers, brands, models, buzz words and promotions, the process can be confusing, overwhelming and frustrating.
That’s where we come in. Grand is committed to providing you with industry-leading, high-touch customer service. It starts with your friendly, knowledgeable salesperson. Each Grand salesperson is an expert on both the products we sell and the current promotions in place. He or she will use that expertise to find the right products for your needs and your budget and will act as your personal guide as you schedule delivery, installation and – if needed – service after the sale.
In addition to your salesperson, we also have a team of customer service agents standing by 6 day a week to help you with just about anything including questions about availability of a product on order, delivery status updates or scheduling a service call. Have a question right now? Call 847.746.6000 or email us. Customer service hours are 8am to 8pm Monday thru Friday and 8am to 5pm on Saturday.
Common questions are answered in the sections below. Click a topic for more information.
Preparing to Shop
Narrow your search, save money and avoid delivery day nightmares with these simple pre-shop activities:
Shop Our Promotions
Inspect Your Space
Measure the space available (not the existing unit) and any doorway the product will pass through during delivery. Measure in multiple spots – cabinets, countertops and even doorways are not always completely straight. Also, be on the lookout for pipes, valves or other obstructions that may cause install problems.
Determine Fuel Type
Features and prices vary depending on fuel type. Be sure before you shop. It is important to note that gas appliances will often plug into a normal sized electric outlet to power the clock, display and igniters. This does not make them electric appliances. To be absolutely sure, find the model number of your existing unit and we can give you a definitive answer.
Budget for Extras
Sales tax is unavoidable and whether it’s a gas flex line, HDMI cable or a backguard on a pro range, just about everything we sell requires something extra for proper installation. Throw in labor and the charges can add up quickly. Planning for these extras will help you develop an “all-in” budget.
Placing an Order
Select items are available for purchase online for customers within our local trade area. To determine if you fall within our local trade area, simply add an item to your cart and enter your zip code when prompted. If you are within our local trade area, you will be lead through the checkout process in our secure shopping cart. If you fall outside of our local delivery range, you will be prompted to contact us to arrange purchase and delivery. See Offline Ordering for more information.
Most items cannot be ordered online. To place an order, visit the store nearest you, call 1-888-396-8165 or email us. You can even email us about a specific product directly from the product page. Just click Quote Request on the product page and complete the form that appears. You can even add more items to build a kitchen package or cost compare. If you plan to shop in store, click here to find the store nearest you.
Online purchases are currently payable by credit card only. We accept American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. Offline purchases are payable by cash, check, credit card, PayPal. We also have no interest financing options through Wells Fargo for those that qualify and lease-to-own options through WhyNotLeaseIt. To learn more about these programs, click here
Local Delivery and Install
Let us deliver and install your purchase. Our crews are second to none and most have many years of experience delivering and installing the products we sell. Choosing Grand delivery and install is the best way to ensure the products you purchased will be delivered and installed to the manufacturer’s specifications with care for you and your home.
Here are some things you can expect with Grand’s delivery and install services.
- Quick Delivery Turnaround.
- With 1000s of in-stock products and delivery availability Monday thru Saturday, we can turn on a dime to get your product delivered and installed.
- Accurate Delivery Windows.
- We use sophisticated software to plan each delivery route so we can provide you with accurate two to three hour delivery windows the day before your delivery.
- Real-Time GPS Delivery Tracking.
- Our delivery trucks are equipped with GPS tracking devices so we can notify you on the day of your deliver if there are any unforeseen delays.
- Driver Call Aheads.
- Our drivers will call you 30-40 minutes before arriving so you can meet them back at the home if you need to be away from home at any time during the delivery window. This is especially helpful when receiving a new refrigerator because it gives you an opportunity to clean out your refrigerator while they're en route to minimize the potential for food spoilage.
- Follow-Up Calls.
- We want to make sure you were happy with your delivery experience, which is why we call every customer the day after delivery to ensure the delivery went smoothly. Calling each customer gives us valuable feedback and allows us to immediately fix any problems that may have occurred.
- Largely In-House Crews.
- We do the vast majority of deliveries and installations with in-house crews in Grand-owned trucks. We vary rarely sub-contract our local delivery service and typically only use sub-contractors with more specialized installations. Each sub-contracted installer undergoes a stringent screening process to ensure they meet proper certifications, insurance levels and capability to provide the same commitment to quality and customer service that you expect of us.
- How do I schedule a delivery?
- Call customer service at 847-746-6000 x 3 or contact your salesperson. Click here to find the store nearest you.
- What is my delivery window?
- You will receive a call the day before delivery with a time window. Routes are planned the morning before and calls are made that evening. Calls are typically completed by 7pm, but you can also call customer service at 847-746-6000 x 3 to check for status updates. Note that we do not deliver on Sundays, so Monday delivery window calls will be made on Saturday.
- What should I do to prepare for my delivery?
- The first thing you should do is verify your order particulars. Re-measure your space, look for obstructions, measure the doorways, re-check the fuel type, etc. In the event of snow, be sure you've cleared a path to your door so our drivers can get into and out of the home safely.
- Who should I contact with specific questions about my delivery?
- Your salesperson is your first and best point of contact for most delivery and installation questions. You can also call customer service at 847-746-6000 x 3.
- What should I do if my product arrives damaged?
- You have the right to refuse any product due to damage. Look over each product carefully before signing for the delivery. A signed delivery receipt indicates that all items pertaining to the sale or delivery are received in good condition, free from damage or defect. As a rule of thumb, doors or handles can be replaced; all other damage is more likely permanent.
- What should I do if my property is damaged during delivery?
- Although we place a very high value on your personal property, occasionally accidents do happen. Grand will take accountability and fix problems when we've caused damage to your property. To report property damage, indicate the damage on your delivery receipt when signing for the delivery. A customer service agent will be in touch with you within one business day to determine the proper solution.
- Is your labor guaranteed?
- Most labor performed by Grand is guaranteed for 30 days from the date of installation. Water line connections must be inspected before the installer leaves. Future leaks or property damage caused by future leaks are not the responsibility of Grand Appliance and TV. Labor provided by a Grand-certified or other third-party installer is warranted by the installer. Ask your sales associate for details.
Every product you purchase from Grand has some sort of warranty coverage from the manufacturer. Most only cover their products for one year. Repairing or replacing your product after the manufacturer's coverage ends can be very expensive. Protect your investment with an extended warranty from Grand Appliance and TV.
Here are some key reasons to purchase an extended warranty.
- Affordable and Flexible Coverage.
- Most five-year extended warranties cost less than one out of warranty service call. They are available for different lengths of time as well to accommodate your needs.
- Comprehensive Coverage.
- Grand's extended warranty covers things your manufacturer's warranty does not. For example, our extended warranty protects your product from damages due to electrical surges. In addition, your extended warranty covers up to $200 for lost food due to refrigerator malfunction.
- One-Call Problem Resolution.
- One call solves it all. Simply call 1.888.446.8008 and a friendly customer service representative will make all the arrangements to have your product serviced by an expert technician in a timely manner.
- Protection If You Move.
- Are you planning to take your appliance or electronics product with you when you move? No problem. Your extended warranty is portable and moves with you. We have a nationwide network of factory-authorized service technicians.
- No Deductible.
- There are no up-front or backend repair costs. You pay nothing for covered repairs.
- Protection If You Sell.
- Are you planning to sell your home and leave your appliance or electronics product in the home? Again, no problem. For a small transfer fee, your extended warranty can be transferred to the new owner for the remainder of the contract.
- No Lemon Policy.
- Your product will be replaced if it requires more than three out of warranty service calls within a 12 month period.
- Fully Backed and Guaranteed.
- Your extended warranty is fully insured by an A rated insurance holding company.
- Covers Parts and Labor.
- If you experience electrical or mechanical failure due to normal wear and tear or defects in workmanship or materials, your extended warranty covers all parts and labor needed to return your product to factory specifications.
Grand's Half-Back Guarantee
If you purchase a 5-year warranty but do not use your warranty within the length of the contract, we'll give you half of the value back in the form of a credit towards any purchase $399 or more. Restrictions apply, call us for more details.
Grand is committed to your satisfaction. We know returning a product is stressful on customers so we`re here to help you get it right the first time. Our talented product experts are available to help you select the right product for your needs and application. We encourage you to take advantage of our expertise before making your purchase. To speak with a product expert, call 1.888.396.8165 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Common problems that can be avoided result from ordering the wrong size or wrong fuel product. It is important to carefully measure your space before purchasing. Countertops and/or cabinets are not always cut or set completely straight so it`s important to measure in multiple places to ensure accurate measurements. If purchasing an appliance, determine whether the appliance is fueled by gas or electricity. If electric, be sure to purchase a product with the appropriate voltage rating.
If a return is necessary, Grand`s customer service representatives are standing by to help facilitate the return. To start the return process, call toll free 1.888.396.8165 x 222 or email email@example.com. Authorized returns will be given an RMA (return merchandise authorization) number. Policies and procedures for obtaining an RMA vary based on the reason for return. See below for more information.
- Defective Products.
- Most products sold by Grand include a one year, parts and labor warranty. See your product literature or speak with one of our product experts for details. If your product is defective upon arrival, notify customer service of the problem within 48 hours of receiving goods. If you notice the defect after 48 hours of receiving goods, please contact the product`s manufacturer. Contact information for the manufacturer is included in the product literature. NOTE: Most manufacturers require one service call to diagnose the problem.
- Damaged Products.
- All of our shipments are 100 percent insured. Products damaged during shipping are eligible for exchange at no charge to you. Product will be delivered by one of Grand`s delivery teams for all local deliveries. Call (888) 396-8165 local delivery area. Upon delivery, inspect your product for damage. If the product is damaged, you have the right to refuse the delivery. Grand customer service will contact you to schedule another delivery. Freight delivery policy varies. Call (888) 396-8165 for more information.
- The Product Does Not Meet Your Needs.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product within 14 days of receiving it. To begin the return process, you must notify customer service within the 14 day grace period. Products must be returned in brand new condition and packaged in their original box including all packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and included accessories (i.e. remotes, cables, hoses, etc). Products must also be free of any cosmetic damage. Products that do not meet these requirements may not be eligible for return or will incur a 25 percent restocking fee. Any product that has been installed or attempted to be installed cannot be returned.
Shipping and handling charges from our warehouse are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for shipping charges incurred when returning a product. Special order merchandise is not eligible for return or exchange unless it is damaged or defective.
The customer agrees to the terms and conditions published above when they place a completed order with our company. In addition, the customer authorizes their credit card company abide by these terms. Grand reserves the right to cancel orders at any time.